Saturday, January 14, 2017

NO CONTROL Radio Replay 1/13/17

It's Friday the 13th and I don't care...infact I don't think I even mentioned it once during the show, mainly because I am not a superstitious person and it has never bugged me. If anything else, it is the day that you can get cheap '13' tattoos all over the place.

Musically, we proceed forth into the new year with some great new tunes from Immolation, Suicide Silence, Black Anvil, Firewind, King Woman, Betraying the Martyrs, Attila Zao, Kreator, Darkest Hour and lenty of requests from NIN< Ozzy, Iron Maiden, Clutch, Suffocation, Converge, Overkill, Witchfinder General and more!

Metal News: Jesse Leech quits socials, Dimmu Borgir tease new record and Mustaine on BC CD

ALL CONTESTS ARE OVER and REQUESTS LINES ARE CLOSED listen live on Friday nights at 10p on 101X, 93.3 KGSR HD3 and streaming at www.nocontrolradio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment