Friday, November 25, 2016

NO CONTROL Radio Replay 11/25/16

It's Black Friday, Turkey Day was rather uneventful around our family, although I know some of you may have had some fun encounters by the looks of social media, but I think everyone is still in shock to some extent. I didn't bother to take off tonight, instead we rolled right into a regular show tonight, it got me out of the house and that's what I needed tonight.

We had a bunch of new tunes from Iron Reagan, Theocracy, Power Trip, Metallica, Lamb of God, Lorna Shore, Code Orange, Whores, Avenged Sevenfold and more classics from Iron Maiden, Ministry, Faith No More, Death, Whitechapel, Deadhorse, Motorhead and more!

Metal News: Jack Owen out of Deicide, Brent Hinds breaks leg, A Day to Remember have a Day to Remember

ALL CONTESTS ARE OVER and REQUEST LINES ARE CLOSED listen live on Friday nights at 10p on 101X, 93.3 KGSR HD3 and streaming at www.nocontrolradio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment